The Sauk Prairie Conservation Alliance is a team of dedicated volunteers who plan and implement all of our various programs and activities. We have no paid staff. We can always use help!
Here are ways that you can get involved as a volunteer with the organization:
- Volunteer for work days; we host ten or more work days per year, with a focus on invasive weed control at prairie restoration sites and seed collecting. See our Events section for details. – DNR Liability Waiver
- Volunteer to monitor monarch larvae on the Badger Lands.
- Join one of our Teams: Restoration, Education, Recreation.
- Help with routine organizational needs, such as newsletter editing, maintaining our database, graphic layout/design of printed materials, and helping with communications;
- Maintain our social network (Facebook) and/or website, posting news and events as they are planned.
- Help plan educational events and/or tours related to the natural or cultural history of Badger, ecological restoration or other topics.
- We seek talented individuals willing to commit to serving on the board of directors.
Interested? Send us a note, and tell us of your interests: email@example.com