Today marks the first day for the Alliance's new executive director, Rebecca (Becca) Dymzarov. Becca…
As we reflect on our successes of the past 20 years, we also want to keep our eye on the future. We’d like our members (and non-member followers) to provide input and suggestions to help guide our NEXT 20 years! We’re asking you to complete a short survey.
We’ve accomplished a great deal over these years, and we are proud of the many and diverse activities we have engaged in. Here is just a sample of our past programs, activities and events:
- countless tours of Badger for all age groups, from grade school to senior citizens
- Field trips that explore the geology, birds, frogs, plants and other natural features at Badger
- programs, lectures and events highlighting diverse aspects of Badger’s cultural and natural history, including our ongoing lecture series, “We Are Sauk Prairie” that is in its third year
- engaging citizens in volunteer opportunities at Badger
- 20 years of prairie restoration at the remnant Hillside Prairie
- mapping and preserving the historic apples of Badger through our Badger Apple Corps project
Click the link to access the survey: Member Survey 8-2018
Please complete this survey and mail it to: SPCA, 520 Water Street, Sauk City WI 53583. You can also scan it and e-mail it to: info@SaukPrairieVision.org.
THANK YOU for being a part of our future!